Best Electronics Disposal Service and Cost in
Las Vegas NV
Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving
Electronics Disposal Service near Las Vegas NV: Are you looking for the Best Electronics Disposal Service near Las Vegas NV? Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving, required to recycle, resell, or donate all unwanted electronics. It’s better for the environment, and it’s better for you and your family!
Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Electronics Disposal Service around Las Vegas NV. We serve Las Vegas NV and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST ELECTRONICS DISPOSAL SERVICE IN LAS VEGAS NV
LAS VEGAS ELECTRONICS DISPOSAL
Electronics Disposal Service near Las Vegas NV: E-waste like TVs, cell phones, printers and computers contain hazardous materials like lead and mercury, which can cause serious environmental and health problems when disposed of in landfills., it is illegal for Las Vegas NV to discard electronics in the trash and could lead to a $100 fine. Instead, Las Vegas NV are required to recycle, resell, or donate all unwanted electronics. It’s better for the environment, and it’s better for you and your family!
- Electronics to be recycled include:
- Computers, both desktops and laptops
- Computer peripherals, including any permanently attached cables or wiring
- Mice, laser pointers, and other pointing devices
- Printers, Scanners, and Fax machines weighing less than 100 lbs.
- Tablets and e-readers
- Small scale servers
- Cathode Ray Tubes
- DVD players and projectors
- Digital converter boxes
- Cable or satellite receivers
- Video game consoles
- Digital music players, and other portable devices
- Cell phones
Protecting Your Privacy
Electronics Disposal Service near Las Vegas NV: All personal and confidential data should be erased before recycling or donating your unwanted electronics. Reformatting your hard drive or deleting files is not enough. Find information on how to destroy your personal data on the electronics manufacturer’s public education website. Additionally, many manufacturers offer data security services as part of the electronic waste acceptance program, but may charge a fee for this service.
You can discard electronics in one of the following ways:
- Special Waste Drop-Off Sites
- Other drop-off sites
- SAFE disposal events
- E-cycle Las Vegas NV for buildings with 10 or more units
- Manufacturer recycling options
- E-waste pickup for residents of the Las Vegas NV
Tenants must appropriately discard their electronics. It is not the landlord’s responsibility to take or mail back items for reuse or recycling.
Community Recycling Events
Bring unwanted electronics to an upcoming SAFE Disposal Event, or a Lower East Side Ecology Center e-waste event near you.
Retail Drop-off Locations
There are over 90 retail locations throughout Las Vegas NV City where you can drop off electronics, no purchase required. Residents can visit any Goodwill, Salvation Army, Best Buy, Staples (no TVs), the Lower East Side Ecology Center, or the Gowanus E-Waste Warehouse to discard their unwanted electronics. Find a retail drop-off location near you using the map below.
Mail-back programs allow you to send your unwanted electronics back to the manufacturer for recycling, for free. Find your electronics manufacturer’s mail-back information on their public education website.
E-Cycle Las Vegas NV
Electronics Disposal Service near Las Vegas NV: Apartment buildings with more than 10 units can enroll in this free and convenient pickup service. With e-cycle Las Vegas NV, electronics are recycled domestically using the strictest industry and environmental standards available. Data on electronics will be fully erased by e-cycle Las Vegas NV as part of the recycling process. Find out if you are eligible and sign up for e-cycle Las Vegas NV.
Donate or Sell
The Las Vegas NV Stuff Exchange is a great resource to find places to donate or sell your working electronics in your neighborhood.
Waste Disposal Fees
Accepts cash, debit, credit and payment on account (please note account application process requires two weeks for set up).See below for fees and charges at the EnviroDepots. Please note the EnviroDepots only accept debit or credit payment for disposal of construction & renovation materials
Disposal Fees – Residential Waste
- 0 – 100 kg $8.00
- 101 – 200 kg $15.00
- 201 – 400 kg $30.00
- 401 – 600 kg $45.00
- 601 – 800 kg $60.00
- 801 – 1,000 kg $75.00
- > 1,000 kg $75.00 per ton
Disposal Fees – Standard Fees
- Business Waste $75.00 per ton
- Waste from Outside Service Area Accepted Under Ministerial Order $150.00 per ton
- Minimum Charge – excluding residential / charitable organization waste $75.00 per transaction
Disposal Fees – Pre-approved Fees
- Charitable Organization Waste $0.00 per ton
- Daily Cover Waste $10.00 per ton (new fee effective Jan 1, 2019)
- Brownfield Waste $32.00 per ton (new fee effective Jan 1, 2019)
- Recycling Process Residuals $38.00 per ton (new fee effective Jan 1, 2019)
- Business Waste (minimum vehicle tare weight of 10 tons, charge account only) $44.00 (new fee effective Jan 1, 2019)
- Asbestos Waste $350 for first load, $100 per subsequent load plus $75 per ton
- Leaves & brush: No charge
- Blue Box recyclables: No charge
- Tires, propane tanks, batteries, EMPTY oil and antifreeze: No charge
- Fluorescent tubes and bulbs: No charge
- Electronics, TVs & monitors: No charge
- Appliances containing refrigerant: coming soon: a $35 per unit fee will apply for disposal. Includes fridges, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers & water coolers.
- Scrap metal: No charge
Waste Collection Fees
- Multi-residential properties – second collection per week: $4.50 per unit, per year
- Multi-residential properties – extra collections: $130.00 per hour
- Multi-residential buildings – bin rental $25.00 per month per bin
- Multi-residential buildings – additional pick-up service requested: $50 per event
- Waste Management By-law WM-12 Part 12 (Owner has failed to comply with WM-12, Part 12; City collects waste at expense of owner): $130.00 per hour; $130.00 minimum per event
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Items are Considered Electronics for E-Waste disposal?
We define and perform electronics recycling for materials listed under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) These include:
- computer peripherals
- audio and stereo equipment
- DVD players
- video cameras
- copying machines
- cellular phones
- wireless devices
- video game consoles
Kitchen appliances and other household electronics can also be recycled. Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving will accept practically anything with a plug as part of our e-waste recycling program.
Why Prevent Electronics from Entering a Landfill?
Some electronic device components contain constituents that, if improperly handled, could be harmful to the environment and its inhabitants. E-waste that is not recycled ends up in the environment. Water is poisoned, air turns toxic, soil becomes dead, and wildlife and plant life suffer.
Certain components of electronics contain measurable amounts of regulated heavy metals, including lead, silver, barium, cadmium and mercury. Many of these metals can be recovered and responsibly disposed of, based upon EPA standards.
What About Donating My Electronic Assets?
Donation programs can work well if all involved parties understand the limits and liabilities associated with the transfer of equipment. Questions such as, who will ensure that proprietary data is eliminated before the donation?? Need to be answered prior to ownership transfer.
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1993, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and many other state and federal laws make all companies and organizational entities legally responsible for the protection of client privacy. Failure to effectively destroy all informational data prior to the transfer of ownership leaves an organization open to corporate liability.
Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving Data Destruction process helps eliminate the worry of such a risk.
How Does Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving Pay for Used IT Equipment?
Secus is provides a revolutionary customer rebate program that’s simply the best in the industry. What makes it better? Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving offers customers complete transparency into each item we recycle and destroy. You’ll get access to our customer portal, where you’ll see a full list of the equipment, the date sold, and the sales price and how much you’ve earned. We think you’ll be surprised at the residual value in some of the equipment you’ve paid to recycle in the past.
Why Does it Cost Money to Recycle Some Electronics?
While we do our best to be sure each customer receives the maximum value from each repurposed and scrapped piece of IT equipment, there are certain items that cost us to properly dispose of, such as some televisions and monitors (see a full list of acceptable items and fees here).
Materials such as antimony, arsenic, lead, and mercury used to manufacture electronics are unhealthy to us. If not recycled properly, it is surprisingly easy for these materials to ultimately end up in our bodies and cause major issues including lung damage, cancer, and seizures. E-waste that is not recycled ends up in the environment. Water is poisoned, air turns toxic, soil becomes dead, and wildlife and plant life suffer.
CALL FOR US:
- Electronics Disposal Near Las Vegas NV
- E Waste Disposal Methods
- Electronic Waste
- Electronic Waste Recycling
- E-waste Definition
- E Waste Recycling In Las Vegas NV
- What Can Be Made From Electronic Waste
- Sources Of E Waste
- E Waste Management Project
- E-waste Recycling
- How Much Does It Cost To Recycle A TV
- E Waste Problems
- E Waste Facts
- E Waste
- Electronics Recycling
- E Waste Solutions
- E Waste Las Vegas NV
- Las Vegas NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Boulder City NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Enterprise NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Henderson NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- North Las Vegas NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Paradise NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Spring Valley NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Summerlin NV Electronics Disposal Service near me
- Sunrise Manor NV Electronics Disposal Service near me