Glass Removal Service and Glass Recycling Glass Hauling Cost in Las Vegas NV
Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving
Looking for glass removal safely near Las Vegas NV? Glass is an important resource that can recycle and reused. Any type of glass can get recycled. Glass is separated by color and type. Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving offers glass removal glass recycling glass hauling and glass pick up. Free estimates instant quote. Best junk Removal Company in Las Vegas NV! Cost of Glass Removal Service? Free estimates! Call today or schedule Glass Removal Service online fast! Best junk removal and hauling company in Las Vegas NV!
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW! CONTACT US!
GLASS REMOVAL SERVICE
Glass Removal Las Vegas – Throwing Out Glass
Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving Glass Removal
Glass is an important resource that can recycled and reused. Any type of glass can get recycled. Glass is separated by color and type. When glass gets recycled it gets turned into new glass for bottling, industrial products, asphalt, etc.
We salvage glass from residential, commercial and industrial windows; glassware, bottles and lab products. We can recycle glass products of all sizes and any color.
For large amounts of glass that we recycle, we can provide a recycling certificate.
Glass in the trash can spell danger. Those handling glass, particularly broken glass, are at risk for potentially serious cuts. Neighbors walking past broken glass at the curb are also in danger of harm, especially pets and children who may be more curious to pick up or eat shards of glass. It’s important to know how to properly dispose of glass, broken or not, to protect those around you.
If a baseball somehow found its way through your kitchen window, you probably have a real mess on your hands. What should you do with the broken glass? Toss it right into a bag and throw it to the curb? NO!
Follow these steps to handle broken glass:
- Wrap the glass in a cloth and very carefully break into smaller pieces
- Lift the cloth and put into a box
- Stuff more cloth around to fill the box
- Close and seal the box with strong tape such as packing tape
- Make a disclaimer,
“DANGER” or “BROKEN GLASS” very clearly on the box with a marker
- Keep the box out of reach from children and pets until garbage day
- Send to the curb on the day of your garbage
- *Avoid wrapping broken glass in newspaper – the glass will cut through the paper and be a hazard to those handling it.
In the case of whole glass such as a mirror (good thing you didn’t break that) or a decorative glass vase, you have many options for disposal.
- Consider donating the objects to a charity. Decorative items, dishes, and furniture are always appreciated by charitable organizations.
- You can also repurpose the glass. For example, many home improvement stores now sell kits to update large bathroom mirrors with a framed edge for a more modern look. Mirrors are expensive, so this is a great way to save cash and change the look of your home at the same time.
- Recycling glass is a bit more involved. Different types of glass contain different chemicals that may prohibit them from being recyclable. If in doubt, always check with your local recycling company to verify whether or not your glass products can be sent to the recycling bin. Food and beverage containers should be rinsed out thoroughly before being recycled.
Glass items that CANNOT be recycled include:
- Light bulbs
- Cathode-ray tubes
- Mixed colors of broken glass
RECYCLED GLASS IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE
Glass packaging for food and beverages is an outstanding choice, as it is 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly. Very few other packaging options can tout this claim. Here are a few other interesting facts highlighting the benefits of glass:
- With every ton of glass that is recycled, over 1 ton of natural resources are saved.
- For every 6 tons of glass recycled, 1 ton of carbon dioxide is reduced.
- Recycled glass can be substituted for 95% of raw materials.
- Glass recycling helps to reduce emissions and raw material usage and extend the life of manufacturing plant equipment.
- For every 1000 tons of glass recycled, 8 jobs are created.
AFRAID OF GLASS? WE’RE NOT!
Glass is great! It serves as an excellent packaging source for the food and drinks we consume. It can be used over and over again, thus helping to protect and preserve our environment as well as being turned into beautiful decor. With all of these benefits, it is important to be aware of the dangers of glass, particularly broken glass, and dispose of it properly. Have a project requiring the disposal of a large amount of glass? Let Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving Junk Removal handle the hard work for you. Handling broken glass might be intimidating, but have no fear! Give us a call today for a free estimate for your project and let us handle the rest!
Call today at Las Vegas Hauling Junk & Moving
CALL US FOR:
- Glass Removal
- Junk Glass Haul Away
- Glass Disposal
- Glass Recycling
- How To Remove Glass From Window Frame
- How To Break Glass Quietly
- How To Remove Glass From Old Window
- How To Remove Glass From Double Pane Window
- How To Remove Broken Glass From Window
- How To Break Glass Safely
- How To Remove Glass From Vinyl Window Frame
- Removing Glass From Wooden Frame
- Las Vegas NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Boulder City NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Enterprise NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Henderson NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- North Las Vegas NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Paradise NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Spring Valley NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Summerlin NV Best Glass Removal Near me
- Sunrise Manor NV Best Glass Removal Near me